Sunday, April 25, 2010

An interview with Kory Sheets

Kory Sheets is one of the young running backs who plays for the Miami Dolphins; he was signed this past October after being released from the San Francisco 49ers’ practice squad. Prior to being signed, he played in all four pre-season games with the 49ers, where he rushed for 177 yards in 39 carries which resulted in three touchdowns. With the Dolphins he played two games in a reserve role and was inactive for nine.

Frederick Crisante, founder of Dolfans United had the opportunity to interview Kory this past weekend, here’s what he had to say:
Dolfans United (DU): What does it feel to play for this organization?
Kory Sheets (KS): It feels good I've always wanted to be down here to play for the Fins. I feel like it's a great opportunity for me and what I'm able to do

DU: What have you learned from Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown?
KS: A lil’ they tell me to just play my game. There ain't to much to change at this level, they do help me with my blitz pick ups.

DU: How do you stay motivated being behind four talented running backs?
KS: I don't see myself behind four. I'm behind an icon and a probowl rb learning the game and then it's me that's how I look at it

DU: How did you like growing up in Connecticut?
KS: It was all I knew so it was cool

DU: Do you play Madden and if you do, do you use yourself?
KS: Naw, I'm an action adventure man or games like Call of Duty and Gears of War

DU: What is the feeling in the locker room with the team right now during the off-season workouts?
KS: Nothing changed everyone works, We are all men and we are here to play

DU: How have your off-season workouts gone and how do you feel?
KS: Great I've gained 10 pounds and I've gotten stronger

DU: Besides playing video games and using Twitter; What else do you like to do in your free time?
KS: Shopping like I'm doing now lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Donate

Follow me on Facebook

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Followers