Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dolphins v Jets Week 3 Preview

The day has finally come when we get to see our Miami Dolphins take on the field in front of their home crowd and it couldn't be against a better opponent than the New York Jets. Just to make it clear, I don't think the Jets are the best opponent we could face in our home opener because they are a good team, but rather because there isn't a single team I get more pleasure out of beating than the Jets, and I am confident we will beat them.

I could try to write a never-ending post on how bad we are going to beat the Jets tonight, but this week only, I have decided that I will let my team do the talking, and I'm just going to stand up and scream while it happens. See you all at the stadium, it's going to be a great night in South Florida

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Donate

Follow me on Facebook

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Followers